Solid leadership, whether on the board or among staff, impacts all aspects of the organization. Effective leaders:
- Facilitate the acquisition and development of resources
- Strengthen the organization’s outreach activities
- Set the tone for internal management decisions
- Provide the public face to the external world and enhance the organization’s image, strategic position, and reputation within the community
- Build partnerships, collaborations, and other working relationships that advance the goals of the organization
We’ve made it our mission to build the capacity and confidence of leaders to make a difference.
Leadership for organizations can come from many sources, including professional staff, board members, and volunteers. Wherever they reside, leaders motivate others and create action. They envision and articulate the organization’s goals. And they establish the systems and mechanisms to achieve those goals. It’s easy to understand why building leadership capacity is essential to an organization’s success.
We support the growth of leadership among our clients in two primary ways:
- enhancing existing leadership
- developing new leadership
As seasoned leaders retire and pass the torch to a new generation, we’ve made it our mission to build the capacity and confidence of leaders to make a difference.